Make this simple smoothie after an afternoon workout!
In a blender, combine 2 cups chilled sparkling water with 1 cup lemon sorbet - as with the last time I needed sorbet for a recipe, I used Ciao Bella. Blend until smooth.
Add 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 1/2 cup frozen blackberries, and 1 tablespoon agave nectar (in place of honey). Blend until smooth.
You'll have 4, one-cup servings of 110 calories each. Talk about antioxidants!
Note: I actually blended everything together all in one round, which worked just as well.
sparkling water $1.50
frozen raspberries $4.39
frozen blueberries $3.99
frozen blackberries $2.99
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html