Make this smoothie on a warm summer day!
Place 1 cup cubed cantaloupe and 1 cup cubed honeydew on a baking tray, and freeze for two hours.
Combine the frozen melon in a blender with 1 cup unfrozen cubed honeydew, 1 cup unfrozen cubed cantaloupe, 1/2 cup water, 1 cup vanilla soy ice cream (such as Soy Delicious Creamy Vanilla), and 6 fresh mint leaves. Blend until smooth - you may have to stir things a few times before the blending gets going, because the frozen melon cubes stuck to the blender blades a bit.
Pour into tall glasses and enjoy! One cup is 170 calories - this recipe makes enough for 3 servings.
vanilla soy ice cream $6.79
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html