This smoothie is perfect just about any time, whether to kick start the day for breakfast, as a refresher post-workout, or just for an afternoon snack!
In a blender, combine 1 cup orange juice, 1 cup vanilla soy yogurt (such as Whole Soy), 1/8 tsp. cinnamon, a dash of salt, and 1 sliced ripe banana; process until smooth.
Divide the mixture evenly among 2 glasses for two servings of 210 calories each.
Note: if you like, you can play around with different soy yogurt flavors - try strawberry for a pretty pink smoothie, or blueberry for a purple one.
orange juice $5.99
vanilla soy yogurt $2.38
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html