Pears and apples and other fall fruit are hitting the grocery store shelves - but I wanted to make one last dessert using summer berries before their season ends. This dessert is super easy, and is great over vegan ice cream or yogurt, or just in pretty dessert bowls by itself!
In a bowl, combine 2 cups sliced strawberries, 2 cups blueberries, and 1 cup raspberries. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon raw sugar, and drizzle with 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier, tossing to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, and up to overnight, stirring occasionally. I only made my 2 hours in advance, at which point the berries already tasted great!
1 cup of berries is 140 calories.
Grand Marnier $15.00
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html