Bring a tropical taste to an ordinary night with this yummy cold soup.
In a blender, combine 2 cups diced and peeled papaya, 1 cup chopped and peeled mango, 1 cup orange juice (either squeeze your own or use a 100% fresh-squeezed brand such as Simply Orange), 1/2 cup water, 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lime juice, and 2 tablespoons agave nectar (in place of honey). Process until smooth.
To make things even more tropical, serve in hollowed out papaya shells. If you like, you could garnish with diced mango or chopped fresh mint, although as you can see from my photo, I did not.
orange juice $1.99
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html