Here's a simple dressing that you can refrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days - try tossing it with a crunchy vegetable salad for lunch at work.
In a blender or food processor, combine 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons apple juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon water, 1/2 tsp. raw sugar, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. black pepper, 1/2 pound kiwifruit (about 2-3 kiwis) peeled and cut into chunks, and one small garlic clove. Process until smooth.
It's as easy as that! A tablespoon of the dressing is 20 calories, and you'll have about a cup.
cider vinegar $3.39
apple juice $1.99
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html