This dish is precisely what it sounds like from the title - a quick, simple side dish of roasted potatoes to round out a fall dinner. You can use either red or yellow fingerling potatoes, or a combination of the two - I used all yellow.
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 and 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. coarse salt, 1/2 tsp. black pepper, and 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper, tossing to combine.
Bake at 400 degrees until tender - about 20 to 25 minutes, then divide into 4 equal servings of 200 calories each.
fingerling potatoes $5.99
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html