This is the perfect pitcher of lemonade to set out on a hot day!
Squeeze 3/4 cups of fresh lemon juice (about 5 lemons) into a bowl or pitcher. You'll get the most juice from your lemons if you let them sit at room temperature first.
Stir in 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon vegan sugar (such as Wholesome Sweeteners), and stir until the sugar dissolves.
Add 3 cups chilled water (I used filtered water, for the cleanest taste), then serve the lemonade over ice!
1 cup of lemonade is 120 calories.
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html