Make this quick, easy recipe next time you're craving French fries!
Peel 3 small sweet potatoes (about 1 pound total), and cut each into 4 quarters lengthwise. Place the potato wedges in a large bowl and coat with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper and just a dash of black pepper. Sprinkle over the potatoes and toss to coat.
Arrange the potato wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake at 500 degrees for 10 minutes. Turn the wedges over and bake an additional 10 minutes.
3 wedges are 160 calories. Serve as a side dish anywhere you'd normally serve French fries!
sweet potatoes $2.91
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html