This yummy dessert is a snap to make!
In a saucepan, combine 1 cup water, 3/4 cup pineapple juice, and 1/3 cup raw sugar. Bring to a boil, then cook for one minute, until the sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in 2 tablespoons dark rum (such as Bacardi Gold). Let cool completely, then transfer to an 8-inch baking dish, cover, and freeze for 8 hours.
Before serving, scrape with a fork until fluffy. You'll have 8, 1/2-cup servings of 60 calories each.
pineapple juice $5.69
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html