Pull out the blender and whip up a batch of these delicious smoothies!
Chop 1 and 1/2 cups mango (about 1 whole mango), and freeze for one hour.
Combine the mango pieces in a blender with 1/2 cup ice cubes, 1/2 cup mango nectar, 6 tablespoons white rum (such as Bacardi Silver), 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lime juice (of which I was a teaspoon or so short), 1 tablespoon raw sugar, and 1 and 1/2 teaspoons chopped mint. Blend until smooth.
This refreshing drink is best served immediately! You have enough here for 2 servings of about 1 cup and 250 calories each, but make extra batches as needed for a larger crowd.
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html