This easy dessert comes together in minutes.
Peel and cube 3 cups of ripe mango. Combine the mango pieces in a bowl with 2 cups raspberries, 3 tablespoons organic brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
Spoon about 1/2 cup of fruit into each of 8 dessert bowls. Top each serving with 3 tablespoons vanilla soy yogurt (such as Whole Soy). Make this just before serving, as it's best served immediately! Each portion is 110 calories.
Note: Instead of a dessert wine, try serving this dish with a fruity dessert beer, like a lambic. Lindeman's lambic is vegan, according to the company, and I love their framboise flavor!
vanilla soy yogurt $2.38
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html