Time for a little bartending!
Crush some ice cubes in blender, and place the crushed ice in a martini shaker - I used about 5 cubes, but I'm sure you could use more or less.
Add 1/4 cup white rum, 2 tablespoons Triple Sec, 2 tablespoons mango juice and 2 teaspoons lime juice to the martini shaker; shake to combine. Strain the mixture into a martini glass. Garnish with mango slices if you like, for a pretty presentation.
This makes enough for an individual cocktail, of 250 calories.
For the rum, Bacardi Silver is vegan, according to the company. Ditto for Hiram Walker for the Triple Sec.
white rum $4.99
Triple Sec $7.99
mango juice $2.99
The Vegan Pantry
- Vegan yogurt - Whole Soy http://www.wholesoyco.com/
- Vegan milk - Silk http://www.silksoymilk.com/
- Vegan Feta - Sunergia http://www.sunergiasoyfoods.com/
- Vegan Cheese - Galaxy Foods http://www.galaxyfoods.com/
- Vegan Eggs - Ener-G http://www.ener-g.com/
- Vegan Butter - Earth Balance http://www.earthbalance.net/product.html